NEW PAYMENT ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 613106
Memphis, TN 38101
Plan payments will not be accepted at the Overland Park address.
Payments received in the office will be forwarded to the P.O. Box in Memphis and will not be immediatly credited to the case.
Payments CANNOT be sent overnight via FedEx or UPS . Anything sent will be returned at your expense. Overnight payments MAY be sent via the U.S. Post Office express mail service.
W.H. Griffin Office
Overland Park, KS 66202
M - F, 8:30am-5pm
M - F, 9am-4pm
US Bankruptcy Court
500 State Ave.
Kansas City, KS 66101
Standing Trustee Pledge of ExcellenceStanding Trustees are committed to excellence and to providing a high level of trust and service to Chapter 13 debtors and creditors. Creditors, debtors, attorneys, judges and others who come into contact with Standing Trustees are entitled to service which adheres to the highest standards of professional, moral and ethical conduct.
· The trustee's office should be open and operating Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
· The trustee should have a system in place to promptly respond in a meaningful manner to inquiries from debtors, creditors, attorneys, and other interested parties.
· If the trustee is not personally available, the trustee should have competent staff available to assist or to respond to inquiries.
· The trustee should work to ensure that debtors comply with their obligations under the Bankruptcy Code and Rules.
· The trustee should work to ensure that debtors comply with the provisions of their plan and should take appropriate action if the debtor fails to commence plan payments when required or if there is a subsequent default in plan performance.
· The trustee should maintain a system which efficiently tracks the progress and the receipts and disbursements in every Chapter 13 case, from the time it is filed until the case is closed.
· The trustee should have a system to timely and accurately record all receipts and disbursements on the appropriate debtor ledger.
· The trustee should disburse plan payments to creditors on a monthly basis, and should have procedures in place to properly classify and pay creditors' claims and to detect and recover any erroneous payments.
· The trustee should ensure that all trust account ledgers and accounts are balanced on a monthly basis and should have a procedure to regularly review all cases with significantly large balances on hand or other fund irregularities.
· The trustee should maintain a reasonably comprehensive system of Internal controls over accounting and office operations, both paper and electronic, to safeguard estate assets and trust funds.
All proposed orders needing the Trustee’s e-signature should be emailed as a PDF attachment to:
The Trustee requests all tax returns sent to our office be either emailed in PDF format or faxed.
Tax returns may be faxed to individual case administrators or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax returns may be faxed to: 913-432-7857
Report Bankruptcy Fraud
Chapter 13 Case Data
New Year's Day - Tuesday, January 1, 2013: The office will be closed.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 21, 2013. The office will be closed.
President's Day - Monday, February 18: The office will be closed.
Memorial Day - Monday, May 27: The office will be closed.
Independence Day - Thursday, July 4: The office will be closed.
Labor Day - Monday, September 2: The office will be closed.
Columbus Day - Monday, October 14: The office will be closed.
Veterans Day - Monday, November 11: The office will be closed.
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 28: The office will be closed.
Christmas Day - Wednesday, December 25: The office will be closed.
Loss Mitigation Contact List
Frequently Asked Questions